Tuesday, March 1, 2011

"In Her Words"

Hello!


I am happy to announce the launch of our new advice column "In Her Words".  This is a platform that will allow young ladies to get answers to the questions that keep them up at night.  It is my hope that this column will provide a much needed resource for young ladies that may not have someone in their life that they can talk to about the every day issues that they're facing.


I do not profess to be an expert in raising teenagers, but I believe that the same passion that lead me to start my own nonprofit mentoring program for girls in 2007, will help me to provide the best possible answers to each question, as if it was coming from my very own daughter. Please know that your name will never be revealed; however, I will post your question, as well as, my response to you on the newsletter, in an effort to help other young ladies that may be experiencing the same thing; but may not have the courage to submit a question.  Please email me your questions at unwrapped@mygiftprogram.org

Thank you in advance!